all listed fees if you sign up in December or January!
How Online BCBA Supervision Works
You need a smart, helpful, and nice supervisor so you can accrue hours and sit for the BACB certification exam. That would be easy if your boss was a BCBA, or there was one in your area – or if all of them weren’t too busy to do it.
But if it was easy to find a supervisor, you wouldn’t be reading my website right now!
Good news, though, because I’m an effective and nice BCBA supervisor with extensive experience, and I can help you conveniently, online, and from a distance.
Distance Supervision Really is Easy… and Ethical, and Allowable!
- We determine if distance supervision is right for you.
- I observe your work remotely.
- You attend individual or small group meetings weekly.
- You get access to my awesome resources, improve your skills, and prepare for the exam!
What You Need…
- An ABA field placement or job
- Access to a computer
- Internet access
- Headset and microphone
- A web camera
- A way to video tape your work
- Field placement administrator consent and support
- Client consent to be recorded or observed remotely by supervisor
- A sincere desire to learn and enhance your skills
BCBA Supervision (Fees shown include alternating individual & group supervision sessions)
|Plan||Hours of Supervision Required by BACB||Hours You Must Work Each Week in ABA||Cost Per Hour||Total Cost||Approximate Monthly Cost|